Effects of IT on our daily life J J

12:29 AM Posted by: Fun World 0 comments



Abhijeet


Once I was on call with my father and mom was not around. I went on to
ask, “why is she not attending the status call?”



Anup



I don’t login to orkut, yahoo, gmail, youtube, etc.. at my personal
internet connection at home... thinking it will be blocked any way.
Till I realize - I am at home.

Nidhi

Awesome!!

Once after talking to one of my friend. I ended the conversation
saying ...” Ok bye...in case of any issues will call u back”
(Hilarious!)


Bhabani

Once I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the door with the keys.

Sandy

I have a experience to share tooo .. I was earlier working at the back
office of an international Bank. We used to 'dispatch' lot of Credit /
Debit cards and statements for the customers and track its delivery
later.

Once my granma was admitted in a hospital, my team mate once casually
asked me " howz ur granma doing now ? still in hospital ? " ... and i
replied to her " She is better now , she will dispatched from the
hospital tomorrow !"

This was followed by a loud laugh in the entire bay !

Sandeep


Once I went to a pharmacy n asked for a tab….pharmacist asked whr I
want 250mg r 500mg…..suddenly I replied as 256mg…lol….thank god he
didn't noticed tht….

Ashwin

Me getting a thought of doing an Alt+Tab while switching from a news
channel to the DVD while watching TV.

Vidyarthi…

And I – after a forty hour marathon in Bhubaneshwar with Powerbuilder,
decided to take a break and went to a movie. In the middle of the
movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at
the bottom right corner of the silver screen!

Venu

Few of my friends and myself decided to go out for dinner. The place
wasn't fixed yet. I said we shall decide it "run time"

Krishna


When I went to a movie theatre from office directly.. I showed the guy
at the entrance my ID card and walked in… he had to call me back
asking the ticket…

Rama

One late night when I went home after work, I was trying to flash my
id card to open the lock and only after few secs, I realised what i'm
trying to do

Arun

Few years back my shogun engine stopped on Bangalore MG Road as the
petrol came to reserve. I told my friend I need to restart my bike!

Ashok this one is the best


few days back I slept at 11:30 in the ni8 and woke up in the morning
at 7:00 and suddenly thought that I haven't completed 9.15 hours and
laughed at myself when I realized abt that. J





Jyotsna



Just after our training completion in Mysore Dc and postings to Pune,
me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants..

And as I finished.. I started walking towards the Basin with plates in
my hand.. J

 


2010 Fun book Online Blog. All rights reserved. Fun Books